To whom do we donate?
Applying the principle of charity begins at home. We only partner with local groups and non-profits based in Freeport and surrounding towns. We believe our resources will make a larger impact on a smaller, local scale.
We favor requests from organizations in the following categories of service:
- Community arts and culture
- Education and programs for school age children
- Environmental preservation and protection
- Food security
- Health, fitness, and nutrition
- Organic farming practices
- Organizations to which we have strong community ties
We do not donate to individuals seeking pledges from large national non-profits or political parties.
How to submit a request
- Complete the request form.
- At least 30 days prior to your scheduled event, please send your form via mail, fax, email, or in person delivery to RRNF. (Click here for our contact information.)
- Your request will be reviewed and you will receive a response by email as soon as possible. Please keep in mind: we receive many requests and will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
Thank you for thinking of us at RRNF!
Have questions about our Community Outreach Program? Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information at 207-865-0046.